OASAP BOOTS HERE * OASAP BOTAS AQUI
get 30% off with this coupon from oasap GTDVCW5Q!
FLORAL COAT HERE * ABRIGO FLORIADO AQUI
JESSICA S BAG/BOLSA (OLD)
GUESS JEANS/PANTALONES 

 Hey! hope everyone had a great thanksgiving day, I had a great time, I was going to take pics of my outfit but I forgot! but I did took some with my phone, and here are a couple that I want it share, I was wearing a f21 jumpsuit, a black little jacket, black strappy heels and gold accessories, straight hair because I forgot my curly irons Lol! I did post a pic on instagram and if you want to follow me :)  is ANDYSTYLE92 .... and I almost forgot, here is a 30% off coupon from oasap GTDVCW5Q

Hola! ojala que se hayan pasado un dia de accion de gracias super, yo me la pase muy bien :) yba a tomar fotos del look que traia pero se me paso el tiempo y no lo hice pero tome algunas con el telefono, estas son algunas! y si me sigues en instagram ya viste algunas fotos :) mi instagram es ANDYSTYLE92... traia puesto un jumpsuit color verde con oro, una chaqueta negra, zapatos de tira negros y accesorios de color oro! me hubiera gustado traer el pelo con rizos pero se me olvido el rizador de pelo! y casi se me olvida, aqui esta un coupon de 30% de descuento en la website oasap GTDVCW5Q
XOXO
andystyle 

 

 
Top