SO yes I did dark lips! and I don't know how I feel about this color on me! I love red dark colors the most! what do you think? the name of the lipstick is at the end of the pics! I also got this cardigan from sheinside is really nice, I want it to wear it with a belt, but at the end of the day, for some reason I forgot! ;/ looks even better with a belt! I love the cut of the cardigan, (size is small) is very  stylish and is a throw on piece and get instantly chic!
so I love to wear black but not all black! so I put some color with the bag! not much jewelery just a pretty necklace! and definately tell me what you think of the look and dark lips! :) xoxo

Pues si chicas hice el color oscuro de labios! la verdad soy una fan de los colores oscuros en rojo! siento que se miran mejor en mi, que piensan del color? para más  información debajo de las fotos! y tambien agarre este abrigo de sheinside primera vez que tengo algo de esa website y la talla es perfecta (small ) el material muy suave y se siente de buena calidad! y bueno pues me fui por el look de negro, aunque con el look iba a llevar un cinturon y al ultima lo olvide, no se que me paso! :)pero el abrigo se mira super lindo con un cinturon! siempre prefiero algo de color con un look de negro y la bolsa va muy bien, y que linda es la cortada de el abrigo... de joyeria muy simple con un collar, y diganme que piensan del el color de los labios! besos guapas!

 WEARING * LLEVO PUESTO
 SHEINSIDE CARDIGAN HERE * ABRIGO AQUI
BAG HERE * BOLSA AQUI
F21 BOOTS/BOTAS
REVLON MATTE 010 WINE NOT
 XOXO

 

 
Top