Hey girls, so here I am wearing tartan again, I just can stop! I love the way this look, is very fun and chic! I am wearing a black sweater and light jeans, is a very simple look but when you combine all together with the tartan shirt it makes a big different instantly! and also hope the pics look OK, I was using this app to make my pics look a bit more big and nice but for some reason after time they kind of delete, I just realize that :(, I was freaking out! but my husband told me that maybe the app was the problem, lets hope it was.
Thank u for stopping by and see u in the next post! XX

Hola chicas, primero que nada muchas gracias por los lindos comentarios que me dejan! y bueno les cuento que no puedo dejar de ponerme tartan, esta ves quise aser un look con pantalones y tartan y me gusta como se ve,  la verdad es que es un look simple pero cuando lo combinas con la camisa y tacones cambien muchicimo! ojala les guste el look, besos guapas! 

 CHOIES JEANS/PANTALONES
CHARLOTTE RUSSE HEELS/TACONES
TARTAN SHIRT (OLD) 
BLACK SWEATER (OLD)

 
Top