F21 BOOTS/BOTAS
F21 SWEATER/SWEATER
MATERIAL GIRL JEANS/PANTALONES 
OLD BAG!

HEY!!! so today I was going place to place doing stuff ! and my booties are very comfy that I want to do something casual and comfortable ! I also pared a denim shirt with a little sweater, it was a lovely day, and a lovely day for me is not too cool and not rainy! :) so I was just fine with  the shirt and cute sweater, even do the sweater is a little bit thin I think it was just right because sometimes it can look funny if you pared to much! definitely try it and play around! :) I also want it to share with all of you, that I am on the November issue of BELLA MAGAZINE, its really cool ;) thank u so much for reading and hope your weekend is going wonderful!     

HOLA!!! bueno pues este dia fue un dia de cosas que hacer! y estas botitas estan muy comodas y me encantan como se miran! combine el look mezclilla con mezclilla pero como el tiempo ya esta algo frio me puse arriba de la camisa este suetersito, me gusto mucho como quedo todo junto aunque hay que tener cuidado con poner prenda tras prenda, porque a veces puedes mirarte algo grande o chistosita :) ojala que no mes les aga ni una de esas :) y tambien queria compartir con ustedes que estoy en la edición de noviembre en la REVISTA BELLA, es mi primera vez en una revista y se siente muy lindo :)  bueno pues muchas gracias por leer y nos vemos en el siguiente post! besos...         
     

  Skirts and   Cardigans
 
Top