Hey everyone! right now we are out of the house on a little vacation visiting family and I got to see my parents which I am very happy about! we are not spending thanksgiving together :( but it was great time! anyway just something random! so is been really cold and layering is that way to go... dark green is one of my favorite color that I like to wear in this time of the year! I layer a couple of thin sweater and t shirts to be warm because sometimes sweaters, like this green sweater are to tick that is hard to put something else on top! an it just works... I like how this two colors look good together! and I have to say that this clutch is one of my fav right now I seriously wear it all the time, is very specious and the color of the print just make it easy to go with more things!   

Hola a todos! ojala que se la esten pasando super! yo estoy de maravilla nos estamos tomando una vacación chiquita visitando ala familia y mire a mis padres ya tenia tiempo sin verlos y pase un tiempo increíble, nada mejor que estar con la familia! :) bueno pues nadamas algo que les quise contar :) y hablando del look, el color verde oscuro es uno de mis favoritos en este tiempo y poner varias capas de ropa es la mejor forma de mantenernos calientitos y con estilo :) y a veces puede ser algo dificil poner algo arriba de un sueter muy grueso como este, pues estos dos colores me gustan mucho como se ven juntos y la bolsita no dejo de usarla la imprecion me gusta mucho porque hace mas facil combinarla con mas cosas! 

 WEARING * LLEVO PUESTO
 SHEINSIDE SWEATER HERE * SUETER AQUI
AMERICAN RAG SKIRT (OLD) * FALDA (VIEJA)
CLUTCH HERE * BOLSA AQUI
BRACELET HERE * PULSERA AQUI
XOXO

 FUN MIX!

 
Top