WEARING/LLEVO PUESTO
 BLAZER HERE * CHAQUETA  AQUI
F21 HEELS * F21 ZAPATOS
BAG SIMILAR HERE * BOLSA SIMILAR AQUI

Hey! today I want it to do a two in one :) these are two very different looks, for the first look, I love the blazer is so cool and fits great, everything also is black which I really like, not to much jewelry the blazer is taken all the attention :)  but I can't way to show you guys some more outfits coming up mixing print with this blazer! the second look is more colorful and sweet, I just got the green jacket and omg I love it is so cute, the color is perfect for spring/summer I know I'll be wearing it too much! :) thanks for reading xoxo.

Hola! hoy quise hacer dos looks en un post! son dos looks muy diferentes, en el primer look la chaqueta me gusta mucho el material es muy ligero y los colores del estampado son perfectos! la chaqueta toma la atención en el look, todo lo demás es negro y no muchos accesorios me gusta como se ve! ;) y bueno el siguiente look es más colorido y dulce a cabo de agarrar esta chaqueta y el color me encanta es perfecto para el verano/primavera la están viendo mucho chicas y la quise combinar con unos zapatos rositas, me gusta como se ve la combinación y que me dicen de las flores, me encantan! cada que veo flores quiero ir y tomarme fotos hehehe!

 WEARING/LLEVO PUESTO
 JACKET HERE * CHAQUETA  AQUI
SHOPLATELY HEELS * SHOPLATELY ZAPATOS
F21 BAG * F21 BOLSA


 



 
Top