Hey guys! I love today's look, I just got this white shorts from persunmall and I love them, I have so many outfit in main that I want to do! I am so excited that it is spring and its looking like it! love the warm weather! but anyway for this look I went kind of fresh looking white color make my skin look so nice! love it, for my hair I just did a braid, very simple my makeup is also simple and fresh, is all about the fresh in this look hehe!

Hola a todos! como me gusta el look de hoy, acabo de agarrar estos pantalones cortos y me gustan mucho, tengo muchos looks en mente que quiero hacer con ellos, estoy super emocionado que el tiempo ya se esta mirando como primavera, me encanta el clima cálido! y bueno con este look me fui un poco mas fresca, la combinación se me hace muy fresca y cómoda, mi cabello y maquillaje es muy simple y fresco hehehe! en este look es todo de estar fresca! ojala les guste!. :) 


 WEARING/LLEVO PUESTO
SHORTS HERE * PANTALONES CORTOS AQUI
CHARLOTTE RUSSE HEELS/BAG * CHARLOTTE RUSSE ZAPATOS/BOLSA
XOXO

 
 
Top