Having a great day and loving spring! what about you guys! theres nothing I love more than a pretty sunny day, makes everything so much better!... maxi skirt are so easy and comfortable to wear, I got this skirt from chicwish and  is so beautiful you guys! love the color and the fabric, I love how this print looks with this green color, simple sandals, and a cute hat great accessory to finish up the look!  

Pasando un gran dia y amando la primavera! que tal ustedes! no hay nada que me guste más que un día bonito soleado, hace todo mucho mejor!... faldas largas son muy fáciles y cómodas de ponerse, agarre esta falda de chicwish y super hermosa chicas, el color me gusta mucho y la tela es super de muy buena cualidad! me gusta como se ve la impresión de la camisa con el color verde, sandalias muy cómodas y  un sombrero para terminar el look!

 WEARING/LLEVO PUESTO
SKIRT HERE * FALDA AQUI
BRACELET HERE * PULSERA AQUI
F21 BELT * F21 CINTURON 
(OLD ) MATERIAL GIRL TOP * (VIEJA) CAMISA DE MATERIAL GIRL
(OLD) SANDALS * SANDALIAS (VIEJAS)
BAG HERE * BOLSA AQUI
XOXO

 





 
Top