Hey guys, how cute are this tights! I love them, this website call TrendyLegs has the cutest tights! different prints,colors and you can also choose how thick you would like them to be! is great if you like tights, they send me this pair that I choose with the cute heart detail you can wear the heart front or back and if you want to see more heart tights click here! ;) is something very cute and different from the normal black tights! 

Hola a todos, que tan lindas estan estas medias! me gustan mucho, la website TrendyLegs tiene las medias más bonitas! tienes de diferentes colores y impresiones hasta puedes escoger que tan gruesas las quieres, esta super la website si te gustan las medias! me mandaron este par que yo escogí con el detalle del corazón y si quieres ver más medias con el detalle de corazones has clic aqui , me gustan mucho es algo diferente a las medias normales que siempre me pongo :)   


 WEARING/LLEVO PUESTO
TRENDY LEGS TIGHTS HERE * TRENDY LEGS MEDIAS AQUI
SCARF HERE * BUFANDA AQUI
BAG HERE * BOLSA AQUI
(old) MATERIAL GIRL SKIRT * FALDA (vieja)
F21 BOOTS * F21 BOTAS


 


 
Top