Hey! today's look, I love! is very comfy and stylish at the same time! loving this grey tights from f21, I love how they look with this look instead of black ones, other piece that I love in this look is the bag, I am thinking in getting it in different color, I never get two of the same, but I really love this bag! is so spacious and looks very cute! for my hair, is very simple to do for third day hair :)... Thank u so much for reading! xoxo
Hola! el look de hoy, me gusta mucho! es muy cómodo y con estilo, me super encantan estas medias de f21 me gusta mucho el toque diferente que le da al look, es algo más suave en vez de medias negras, otra prenda que me gusta mucho y ya lo he dicho muchísimas veces :) es la bolsa, tanto que he estado pensando en agarrala en un color diferente, tiene mucho espacio y se mira super linda!..el peinado es muy sencillo, es perfecto para esos malos dias de cabello!.. ojala les guste la combinación y gracias por leer!
 WEARING/LLEVO PUESTO
LEVI'S SHORTS * PANTALONES CORTOS 
F21 BOOTS * F21 BOTAS
(OLD) MATERIAL GIRL SHIRT * CAMISA (VIEJA)
F21 TIGHTS * F21 MEDIAS
BAG HERE * BOLSA AQUI
XOXO

 
 
Top