Hey guys! loving this mesh floral dress! I know I been wearing a lot of floral lately but I just can't help it, I am obsess with floral hehehe! it was a cold day and I wore tights, but it looks a lot better without them :) hopefully it gets better soon and I can show you guys how I stylish it for spring! kisses and thanks for reading! 
Hola! super lindo este vestido con flores y mucho color, el dia estaba algo fresco y me fui con medias, se mira mucho mejor sin medias, ojala el tiempo se ponga mejor para ensenarles como me lo pongo en la primavera, es mas divertido cuando el tiempo esta bonito! nunca sabes con este clima, pero ojala les guste este look, mucho besos y nos bemos en el siguiente post! :)
 WEARING/LLEVO PUESTO
ROMWE DRESS HERE * ROMWE VESTIDO AQUI
BAG SIMILAR HERE * BOLSA SIMILAR AQUI
THANKS FOR READING!


 


 
Top