This is a casual, comfortable everyday outfit with a twist! and  the scarf is what I like to call a twist! :) this is my easy/quick outfit for those days! easy and cute hair, comfortable shoes, and I thought I  need it a nice accessory to finish the look, and the scarf gives a great and different look to the outfit! I really like the way these two prints look together!
Este es un look muy casual! pantalones de mezclilla, peinado rápido y zapatos cómodos, un look muy cómodo para esos días... con looks muy sencillos me gusta combinarlos con algunas cositas que llamen la atención, como la bolsa de color y la bufanda que tiene una impresion diferente! y bueno ojala les gusten las fotos y el look, estaba algo ventoso y sali un poco despeinada hehehe! Gracias por leer!

 WEARING/LLEVO PUESTO 
SHIRT HERE * CAMISA AQUI
SCARF HERE * BUFANDA AQUI
(OLD) MOSSIMO BAG FROM TARGET/BOLSA (VIEJA)
CHARLOTTE RUSSE BOOTS/BOTAS 
 XOXO

 
 
Top