Hey, today I'm  wearing this striped dress for the second time, this time is more stylish, this dress looks very pretty wearing it very simple, the packets are very cool! but this time I want it to wear it with more accessories, I got the necklace from shoplately is so bold and pretty, shoplately have beautiful pieces and if you are interested in seen what I am loving and what it's on my wishlist click here and you can follow me :)
for my hair, I just did a very simple bun, I had no time hehehe! thanks for reading and see ya guys.!
Hola, hoy traigo puesto este vestido de rayas por la segunda vez, esta vez le puse más accesorio, el vestido es muy bonito si te lo pones muy simple las bolsas le da un toque muy diferente y no necesitas mucho, y esta vez quise hacerlo ver más diferente, me llego este collar de shoplately es muy bonito y ba con muchas prendas y colores diferentes, shoplately tiene unas piezas super lindas de joyería si quieren ver que mas me gusta en la website y que esta en mi lista de deseos haz click aqui y me puedes seguir :) y bueno chicas ojala les guste el look y nos vemos en el siguiente post! besos.

 WEARING/LLEVO PUESTO
DRESS HERE * VESTIDO AQUI
NECKLACE HERE * COLLAR AQUI
BAG HERE * BOLSA AQUI
URBANOG PUMPS * URBANOG TACONES
F21 BLAZER * F21 BLAZER
 XOXO

 


 
Top