Hey guys! I just want it to say happy weekend to all of you! and if you want to follow me during the weekend you can follow me in instagram andystyle92 :)... and Talking a little bit about the ootd, I love the print of this dress is so pretty and colorful! is a mini dress I am 5'3" and this dress its about the shortest I go, the sleeves are very cute, not something for everyone, my only dislike about this dress would be that its very itchy around the sleeves, I put a black tight shirt underneath and that solve the problem! other then that is a beautiful mini dress for spring/summer! and for my hair I use the Nume curling wand you can find it here, hope you guys like the ootd and thanks for reading! xoxo   
Hola a todos! nadamas queria decirles feliz fin de semana que se la pasen de maravilla y si me quieres seguir durante el fin de semana me puedes seguir en instagram andystyle92 :)... y bueno hablando un poquito de el look, me encanta la impresión de este vestido es super linda con todas las flores y colores, las mangas me gustan son diferentes aunque no son para todas! el vestido es algo corto yo mido 5' 3" y este vestido es lo más corto que llegó, la única cosa que no me gusta de este vestido es que te pica alrededor de las mangas, me puse una camisa negra al cuerpo y eso resolvió el problema, pero aparte de eso me gusta mucho es un vestido corto perfecto para  la primavera/verano, en mi cabello use la rizadora de Nume la puedes encontrar aquí, muchas gracias por leer! besos 

 WEARING/LLEVO PUESTO
DRESS HERE * VESTIDO AQUI
BAG TARGET * BOLSA TARGET 
HEELS CHARLOTTE RUSSE * ZAPATOS CHARLOTTE RUSSE
HAIR CURLING WAND HERE *  RIZADORA DE CABELLO AQUI 
xoxo

 

 
Top