Edgy jacket with a tulle skirt, I love!!! and who doesn't, these two pieces always look very chic and egy together, I am so in love with these two pieces you guys! the jacket is my second time wearing it and is my favorite jacket right now, can't stop wearing it, the skirt, I love tulle skirt and this one is just so cute! I have a lot of fun wearing this kind of looks and I feel so pretty! :).... So, what do you guys think of the outfit? 
Chaqueta de cuero con falda tulle! una de mis combinaciones favoritas! estas dos pieces se miran muy bien juntas, es siempre un acierto, se mira muy bonito y al mismo tiempo muy edgy, y bueno super enamorada de estas dos piezas, la chaqueta es mi segunda vez que la uso y ahorita es mi chaqueta favorita, me la quiero poner con todo hehehe! y las tulle faldas me fascinan, esta es muy bonita y me gusta mucho el color!.. me divierto mucho cuando hago este tipo de look!... que piensan de look guapas?


 WEARING/LLEVO PUESTO
SKIRT HERE * FALDA AQUI
JACKET HERE * CHAQUETA AQUI
BRACELETS HERE * PULSERAS AQUI
BAG SIMILAR HERE * BOLSA SIMILAR AQUI
XOXO  

 
 
Top