HEADWRAP HERE AND HERE
Hey, I want it to share with you all, five ways to wear a head wrap! theres a lot more ways to wear it and obviously the usually way, were you put it around your head and over your hair, I personally don't wear this kind of head wraps like that is too thin, but here are my five favorite hairstyles that I love to do! all great for spring/summer, hope you all like it and tell me wich one is your favorite! :)
Hola! hoy quiero compartir con ustedes cinco maneras en las que puedes llevar un turbante, hay muchas maneras de llevar un turbante y la más común es alrededor de tu cabeza y de tu cabello suelto, este turbante es delgado y no me gusta llevarlo de esa manera, aquí les muestro mis cinco peinados favoritos y muy fáciles de hacer! son muy lindos y perfectos para la primavera/verano, ojala les guste este post y diganme cual les gusta mas! :)

 SELFIES! ;)

THANKS FOR READING!
XOXO



 
Top