Hey! here is my outfit from valentine's, I want it to wear this you,me oui t shirt, I thought it was very cute for the occasion! :) and I also want to do some color so I went with the floral skirt, and a different heel from what I usually do! what do you guys think?... I had a great time! and hope you all like the outfit :) thanks for reading..... ;) xoxo
Hola! aqui les traigo el look de 14 de febrero! quise ponerme esta camiseta de you,me oui pense que era perfecta para la ocasión :) y tambien queria algo de color en look y me fui con esta falda floreada con rosas muy linda! y los zapatos son algo diferentes de lo que normalmente me pongo, pero pienso que todo se mezclo muy bien junto :) que piensan? y bueno me pase un dia muy lindo!.. ojala les guste el look y gracias por leer! ;)
 WEARING/LLEVO PUESTO
T SHIRT HERE * CAMISA AQUI
F21 HEELS * F21 TACONES
III JACKET * III CHAQUETA  
SKIRT SIMILAR HERE * FALDA SIMILAR AQUI
XOXO 

 
 
Top