Hey! here are some of the pics from my birthday :) me and my family had a great time! I didn't took pics of everything, I would of, but I kind of forgot on some stuff, like the cake or the food before eating it Lol... and I also want it to share with you guys my new cute little space that my hubby got me :) our room is very small and the set up just fits very nice... I got the desk from Ikea and some of the decoration from stores like Ross,Tjmaxx and Burlington, great places for cute decoration for a great price! hope you all like this post, I don't know if I would be putting my age on my pics like this one for my next birthdays hehehe! but I do enjoy my age right now :) 
Hola! aqui estan algunas fotos que tome durante mi cumpleanos y algunas de un regalo que mi esposo me hiso :) y bueno,  pase un dia muy lindo con mi familia, y quise compartir con ustedes lo que traia puesto, algo de la comida hehehe! por que olvide tomar fotos antes de comer hehehe! opps! y por ultimo mi lugarcito donde hago mi maquillaje, que pienso que quedo bien, no tenemos mucho spacio en el cuarto, pero todo encajo muy bien :) ojala les guste el post y gracias por leer :)

DRESS HERE * VESTIDO AQUI
CHARLOTTE RUSSE HEELS * ZAPATOS
BAG SIMILAR HERE * BOLSA SIMILAR AQUI

 THANKS FOR READING! 
XOXO


 

 
Top