Hey! this is a very casual outfit from this past weekend! casual and comfortable, I went shopping!.. flats are my best friend when I go shopping :) I just can't shop if I am not wearing a nice comfortable shoes! so, the day was very ugly, it was raining and windy, but I got a chance of taking these pics :) I'll be doing a post of the stuff that I got, soon!!! and how cute is this dress, I just love the packets!!! it is very comfortable also!... thanks for reading... xoxo
Hola! este look es muy casual y cómodo, fue un dia de compras y zapatos cómodos son lo mejor :) que piensan del vestidito, apoco no esta super lindo! las bolsas me encantan! y bueno estare poniendo un post esta semana de algunas cosas que he comprado y otras cositas! esta semana pasada fue muy fea, mucha lluvia y mucho viento! la verdad que ya no puedo esperar para el verano!!! ya hay tantas cosas lindas en las tiendas, mucho color y mucho florado ay por dios , que se venga el verano ya!!! jajaja ...
gracias por leer y nos vemos en el siguiente post! 
 WEARING/LLEVO PUESTO
STRIPE DRESS FROM SHOPLATELY  HERE * VESTIDO RAYADO AQUI
F21 FLATS * F21 ZAPATOS 
RED COAT (out of stock)
 XOXO
 
 
Top