Hey!!! hope everyone had a great weekend, and I just want to say thank u so much for all the happy birthdays on my instagram ;) you guys are the vest!...and for those of you who don't know! yes, I turned 22 years old yesterday! I can't believe I Am 22, I seriously feel like I am 15/16 hehehe.. but anyway guys, I want to share with all of you what I got for my bday, I did took some pics, I ll probably would be posting it for my next post :) again thank u so much! I had such an amazing weekend! :) Thanks for reading and see ya all on my next post :) xoxo
Hola!!! ojala again pasado un fin de semana muy lindo, quería darles las gracias a todos los que me desearon un feliz cumpleanos en mi instagram, muchisimas gracias, son lo máximo :) y para los que no saben, si , ayer cumpli 22 anos, la verdad es que el tiempo pasa tan rapido, me siento como de 15/16 la verdad hehehe! pero bueno, quiero compartir con ustedes algunas fotos que tome y algunas cositas que agarre el dia de mi cumpleanos, será en mi siguiente post :) ojala les guste :) besos
 WEARING/LLEVO PUESTO
ROMWE SHIRT HERE/ ROMWE CAMISA AQUI
CHARLOTTE RUSSE HEELS 
(old) BLACK/GREY JEANS/ PANTALONES ( viejos)
 XOXO
 

 
Top