Hey everyone! hope your weekend was great! mine was very nice! ;) I want it  to start this week with a girly casual outfit! I been wanting to wear these pair of pink heels from shoplately, you all know I love pink, and I wear it as much as can, how cute are they! I like the way it looks with the floral coat, simple shirt and light blue jeans is a great everyday outfit, and specially for this day, it was beautiful :) can't wait for summer! ;) I know I Am going to be wearing these shoes a lot with skirts,dresses omg! can't wait :) but anyway guys, hope you all like the outfit and my easy/messy hair! and if you want to know more about the shoplately website, you can visit my  link and you can see what else is on my list! :) xoxo 
Hola a todos!ojala se hayan pasado un fin de semana super! y quise empezar la semana con un look muy bonito con rasados y floreados :) el dia estaba super lindo y que mejor que ponerse algo con color! y bueno ya me moría de ganas de ponerme estos zapatos de shoplately estan super lindos, el abrigo combina muy bien con el rosado que tiene, una camisa muy simple y pantalones azul claro todo se mezcla agradable ;) que piensan de los zapatos? no puedo esperar para el verano! estos zapatitos como los voy a usar ;) y si quieren ver mas cosa que me gustan en esta website, puedes visitar esta link y pueden ver mi lista ;) y ojala les guste este look casual, junto con mi cabello rapido y despeinado jajaja! besos
 WEARING/LLEVO PUESTO
COAT HERE/ABRIGO AQUI
HEELS HERE/ZAPATOS AQUI
F21 BAG/F21 BOLSA
XOXO
 
 
Top