I am super excited for Christmas, cant' wait! I would love to be with all my family but for now is not possible, that part is kind of sad! :( but well, I don't like to talk about that! so lets talk about fashion :) that was very random! so how about you guys, are you exited about Christmas? anyway lets wait patiently and talk about fashion! so this was a  lovely day! cold but not freezing Lol!  if it makes sense! so, I am wearing this gray cardigan again! is a very different look with a tartan dress and boots with a couple of cute accessories like the green scarf, I been wanting a green scarf for sometime now and I really like this one is soft, long enough and is very affordable! and the color I love for this time of the year! so, what do you guys think of the look? 
Hola! super emosionada por la navidad, no puedo esperar mas! que tal ustedes? pero bueno hay que esperar... y les cuento chicas que como les dije en el post pasado estoy enamorada de esta chaqueta, el dia estaba muy agradable y andaba muy comoda y calientita! me gusta mucho como se miran estos  colores juntos, la bufanda le da un toque lindo junto con el bun, y casi olvido el anillo que esta super lindo! muy adorable! que piensan del look guapas?


 WEARING/LLEVO PUESTO
 ROMWE CARDIGAN HERE  * CHAQUETA AQUI 
 SCARF HERE * BUFANDA AQUI
 DRESS HERE * VESTIDO AQUI
RED n BOLD RING HERE * ANILLO AQUI
F21 BOOTS/BOTAS
 XOXO
GRACIAS POR LEER!


 
Top