Hey girls! so I thought a lot abut doing a makeup look, obviously I'm no a professional or anything like that! but I love makeup and I have a lot of makeup and  on my last makeup post I got a lot of very positive comment, so here is another makeup look! is definitely something more me, this 100%  something I would were for Christmas or any other party! is very simple I use only 3 colors on my eyes and a Little bit of glitter! liner and false lashes complete the eye look! and how pretty is the necklace! two of my favorite things together, flowers and color :) is very bold, love it! Hope you all like the makeup look and happy weekend! 
What I use
Naked palette2 all over the lid I use Verve on the crease I use Pistol on the brown bone I use Bootycall on the lower lash line I use Verve again and a Little bit of Sally girl glitter! and I also use the Maybelline color tattoo in barely beige
Wet n wild mega liner
Benefit they're real mascara
Sonia kashuk concealer
Too faced bronzer
Nars albatross
Nars madly 
Elf high definition powder
Revlon really red 006
Revlon colorburst fire 018

Hola chicas, pense mucho en aser algun look de maquillaje en el blog, no soy profesional o nada por estilo, me encanta el maquillaje y tengo mucho maquilla y pues ay muchos looks donde quira que miras y todos muy lindos y como ya he echo algunos looks de maquillaje en mi blog y les gustan mucho pues me desidi aser uno, en estos dias festivos es una excusa para sacar y usar esos maquillaje que casi no usamos como la purpurina! este look es muy simple aunque no se mire lo es, use por todos los colores en mis ojos 3 colores diferentes y un poquito de purpurina en las pestanas de abajo, ya con el delineador y pestana postisas se completa el look de ojos! un color de chapetes muy suave no queremos que quite la atencion de los ojos y labios! y por ultimo que hermoso esta el collar, me encanta, muchos colores y flores lo que mas me gusta en una sola pieza :) la link para el collar se encuentra debajo del post como siempre :) muchos besos y que tengan un fin de semana super lindo!


 NECKLACE HERE * COLLAR AQUI
XOXO


 
Top