HEY! today's outfit is a black everyday look!  I love to wear heels, but when I have to walk for a long time I like to go a bit more comfortable so I do carry my flats or boots with me all the time!;) I got the scarf from shoplately is really nice is a great piece to my scarf collection :) I have to tell you guys that the shipping from shoplately is the fastest ever! it may not be fast for everybody but it is very fast for me! but anyway thank u so much for reading :) and for all the really nice comments! xoxo

HOLA! chicas que les parece el look de hoy! algo básico pero lindo creo yo jajaja, me encanta llevar tacones pero cuando tengo que caminar por un buen tiempo si me pongo algo mas comodo, llevo conmigo  siempre algun otro par de zapatos más comodos :) que tal ustedes?... Me encanta este tipo de looks, muy faciles de llevar y no te fallan con las botitas y chaqueta :) la bufanda me llego hace tiempo de shoplately es muy linda y diferente a las que tengo, va muy bien en mi colección! y por cierto shoplately.com  es la website con envios mas rapida que conosco! websites asi me encantan! pero bueno chicas gracias por pasar y leer, muchos besos! :)

 WEARING/LLEVO PUESTO
 SHOPLATELY SCARF HERE * BUFANDA AQUI
JOLLYCHIC JACKET HERE * CHAQUETA AQUI
F21 BOOTS* F21 BOTAS
BAG (OLD) * BOLSA (OLD)
 XOXO

 
 
Top