Hey everyone ,just very quick I want it say that I when with something that I don't normally do!putting together a sweatshirt with boots not really me! but apparently it is me Lol ! I was going for a more casual look with sneakers but I want it to do something different and also could wait to wear the boots :) I really love to put pieces together in a way that is wearable even do I have some big statement! I think everything works great  together, but if you don't feel like boots, sneakers would look just as great! which I am definitely doing for another look :)  tell me what you think about the look! ;) xx

Hola! nadamas queria decir rapidito que en este look me fui con algo diferente, al ponerme una sudadera con botines! no creo que a todos les guste esta combinacion pero la verdad siento que se mira bien, algo que me gusta mucho de pieces muy casuales es que las puedes voltear y combinar completamente con otras pieces y accesorios, pense en llevar tenis con el look pero me gusto mucho mas las botas :) que piensan del look guapas? xx

 WEARING/LLEVO PUESTO
 RED N BOLD SWEATSHIRT HERE * SUETER AQUI
BAG HERE/ BOLSA AQUI
F21 BOOTS/F21 BOTAS
OLD  JEANS/ PANTALONES VIEJOS 
 XOXO

 
 
Top