MAKEUP FAVORITES!
Naked palette2 - I been using this palette so much lately, I just love the silver colors! 
Nars AND Mac- I love to have a very healthy/glowy skin specially in the fall/winter time and this are the ones that I have been using this past month a lot! is the nars super orgasm illuminator and mac superb!
Mac preferred blonde eye shadows, love! is a beautiful color and makes my eyes pop! 
Revlon matte 010 wine not color, is a beautiful dark color and so far is my favorite for the fall time!
Mac warm soul- this blush was my first blush from mac and one of my fav all year round but I love to wear a lot more eye shadow and this blush is perfect to complete the look!
Covergirl whipped creme foundation color 342- I really like this foundation, blends really nice, the coverage is like a medium for me and last for a very long time! 
Monistat chafing relief powder gel- I have heard so many good things about this product and I finally decide to try it and it is a really good product, it definitely makes my foundation look a lot better!
Elf small stipple brush-omg obsessed with this brush work so good, I used for my concealer,foundation and sometimes for highlight and is only $3! totally recommended.  

FASHION FAVORITES!
F21 BOOTS * F21 BOTAS
APRICOT BOOTS HERE * BOTAS AQUI
CLUTCH HERE * BOLSA AQUI 
XOXO
GRACIAS POR LEER GUAPAS!
 
Top