WEARING/LLEVO PUESTO
SWEATER COAT HERE * ABRIGO AQUI 
BAG HERE * BOLSA AQUI
F21 BOOTS * F21 BOTAS
XOXO
Hey beauties, had a great weekend! and btw did you guys watch the grammys? lorde and  Kendrick Lamar and Imagine Dragons loved it!!!!  who was your fav? 
so anyway lets get into the look :) is very casual, I Am loving this sweater/coat/cardigan Lol! is very thick and warm and how cute the print is! the colors are pretty also, I did a mix of warm colors I love to mix burgundy and brown colors,I think it looks very pretty! I really love it :) hope you all like this casual look and thanks for reading. xoxo
Hola guapas! fue una fin de semana muy suave! y por cierto miraron los grammys? mis favoritos fueron lorde and  Kendrick Lamar and Imagine Dragons  me gusto mucho! favoritos sin duda:) y bueno, hay que hablar del look, es un look casual! me llego este abrigo/sueter es grueso y calientito, la impresión es muy linda junto con los colores, una de las combinaciones que más me gusta hacer es el color vino con colores cafeses, pienso que todo se mezcló muy lindo! bueno pues ojala les guste el look, y gracias por leer guapas.   
 


 
Top