Is 2014!!!!!! I want it to start the year with a girly outfit :) I got this dress from Oasap.com is very pretty I want it to wear it like a top, I think is a litte bit short for a dress for me but if you can get away with it! go for it! :) I had a lot of fun wearing this dress! what u guys think?.... and happy 2014 :) really exciting. 
xoxo 
 Es 2014!!!! y quise empezar el ano con un look dulce/romantico o como le quieran llamar chicas! la verdad es que fue muy divertido traer puesto este vestido! me encanta tener prendas adorables como esta! que piensan del vestido? y feliz 2014 estoy muy emocionada por empezar el año! ojala que venga con muchas cosas buenas y les deseo lo mismo.
Besos!
 WEARING/LLEVO PUESTO
DRESS HERE * VESTIDO AQUI
NECKLACE HERE * COLLAR AQUI
F21 JEANS * F21 PANTALONES 
F21 BAG * F21 BOLSA

 
 
Top