Hey! very quick just want to tell you guys that I am in love with this skirt and bag! the skirt is super affordable its very soft, love the size, is perfect (small) I have seen this skirt on other websites but is a little bit more pricey, is a beautiful skirt for a great price! I am very happy with it! and the bag is from Chicwish, love chicwish bags! :) in love with the color, is very spacious and I also love the chain! and what do you guys think of the mix? :) 
Hola! rapidito nada mas queria decir cuanto me encanta la bolsa y la falda! la falda es de muy buena calidad, se siente muy suave y la talla me queda perfecta en chica, por un precio muy economico, mucho mucho que me gusta esta falda, se las recomiendo ;) y de la bolsa, el color es lo que mas me gusta, es muy grande de adentro y las cadenas le dan un toque diferente! y bueno pues para mas informacion en lo que llevo las links estan debajo de las fotos!... besos y gracias por leer. 

 WEARING/LLEVO PUESTO
 BAG HERE * BOLSA AQUI
SKIRT HERE * FALDA AQUI
GUESS TOP * GUESS TOP 
STEVE MADDEN PUMPS * STEVE MADDEN TACONES
F21 BLAZER * F21 CHAQUETA 
XOXO


 
Top