Hey guys! how pretty is this watch, I been wanting a rose gold watch for some time now, and when I saw this one I had to have ;) I think is so pretty and goes with so many things, is a little big, but I can fix that! What do you guys think of the watch? tienen mas colores en la website you can check out here!.

Hola a todos! que bonito es este reloj, he querido un reloj de oro rosa desde hace algún tiempo, y cuando vi éste tenía que tenerlo ;) Creo que es muy bonito y va con tantas  cosas, me gusta mucho el estilo, me queda un poco grande pero eso lo puede arreglar! Qué piensan ustedes del reloj? tienes mas colores los pueden ver aquí!.


 WEARING/LLEVO PUESTO
ROSE GOLD WATCH HERE * RELOJ DE ORO ROSA AQUI
ADIDAS SNEAKERS HERE * ADIDAS SNEAKERS AQUI
SHORTS HERE * PANTALONES CORTOS AQUI
TARGET SUNGLASSES * TARGET LENTES 
 XOXO

 






 
Top