Hey everyone! how was the weekend? my weekend was very depressing, it was raining all day!!! omg you guys I can't take anymore, I need the sun!!! but well other than the depressing weather everything else is going great! so I got this dress from sheinside, is very different from what I usually wear! is sexy and chic :) excuse my pale legs, I don't really use bronzers but with this whether I may have to :) What do you guys think of the dress? lots of hugs!.

Hola a todos! como se pasaron este fin de semana? para mi estuvo algo fea y deprimente, sábado y domingo no paró de llover todo el dia y super ventoso que puede estar más feo para tomar fotos! necesito el sol!!! haaa me pone de tan mal humor los dias asi hehehe! pero bueno, me llego este vestido hace poco y me gusta mucho es diferente a los vestidos que normalmente me pongo, es chic y sexy! Que piensan del vestido?. xoxo

 WEARING/LLEVO PUESTO
DRESS HERE * VESTIDO AQUI
F21 BOOTS * F21 BOTAS 
CHICNOVA CLUTCH * CHICNOVA BOLSA
XOXO

 


 
Top