Hey guys! it was a very cloudy day, cloudy days don't help with my pictures :( but! it was a great day, we finally when to watch the amazing spider movie and it was amazing :) omg I was so not expecting what happened with emma! ;o haaa I love superheroes movies can't get enough! :) but that is not the only thing I can't get enough of, shorts and crop tops  I am loving !!!! who doesn't love crops! :) hope you guys like the look and let's hope for more pretty days, for more pretty pictures! :) xoxo

Hola chicos (as)! este día estaba muy nublado, los días nublados no ayudan nada con mis fotos: (pero! fue un gran día entre otras cosas, por fin fuimos a ver la película del hombre araña y fue increíble :) ay por dios! no me esperaba lo que sucedió con emma! haaa! me encantan las películas de superhéroes,  no puede tener suficiente! :) Pero esa no es  laúnicaa cosa que no puedo tener suficiente, pantalones cortos y blusas cortas se mira super lindo, me gusta mucho!! :) Espero que les guste el look y esperemos por días más bonitos, para tomar  imágenes más lindas! :) xoxo
 WEARING/LLEVO PUESTO
F21 CROP TOP SIMILAR HERE * CAMISA CORTA DE F21 SIMILAR AQUI
SHORTS HERE * PANTALONES CORTOS AQUI
BAG HERE * BOLSA AQUI
JESSICA SIMPSON HEELS * JESSICA SIMPSON TACONES 
XOXO 

 


 
Top