Hey guys! hope you all like this outfit as mush as do! floral and bright colors my favorite! :) this is the second time I wear this coat and dress and I love how they look together, the coat has a very beautiful red color and the pretty mix colors of the dress looks so pretty, there is a lot  going on with the dress and coat that I want it to keep accessories simple, I been loving a lot of glowing products on my face lately, I love how it looks in pictures! if you guys are interested in knowing what products I am loving at the moment, just leave a comment :) Thanks for reading!.

Hola chicos(as)! Espero que les guste este look tanto como ami me gusta! florales y colores vibrantes me encantan, mis favoritos! :) Esta es la segunda vez que me pongo este abrigo y el vestido me encanta cómo se ven juntos, la capa tiene un color muy hermoso color rojo y los colores de la mezcla del vestido se ve tan bonita, y bueno con la mescla de estos dos ya es mucho y quise mantener los accesorios simples, he estado amando un montón los productos que asen ver tu piel muy radiante se mira muy bonito en las fotos! si estan interesados en ver mis favoritos al momento pueden dejar un comentario :) 
Gracias por leer!.


 WEARING/LLEVO PUESTO
ROMWE DRESS * ROMWE VESTIDO
BAG HERE * BOLSA AQUI
F21 HEELS * F21 ZAPATOS
 XOXO

 




 
Top