Hey guys! hope everyone is doing great! a few days ago I share a picture of this outfit on my Instagram and I really like the way it turnout, sometimes I change some pieces but everything works together, I love this hat and I wear it every chance I get! the print from the set is very cool and I want it to do something summery and fun :) the accessories give a boho feel, which I love! what do you guys think of this look?

Hola chicas(os)! ojala todos esten super bien! hace algunos dias puse una foto de este look en mi Instagram y me gusto mucho como quedo todo junto, a veces le cambio una o dos cositas al look pero esta vez no cambie nada, los accesorios le dan un sensacion de un boho look los cuales me fascinan! y cada oportunidad que tengo de ponerme este sombrero me lo pongo :) que piensas del look?

 WEARING/LLEVO PUESTO
F21 SET * F21 SET
F21 NECKLACE * F21 COLLAR
(OLD) BAG * BOLSA (VIEJA)
J SIMPSON HEELS * J SIMPSON ZAPATOS
ROMWE HAT * ROMWE SOMBRERO
XOXO





 
Top