Irina Lakicevic


Olga Stepanenko


Isla Lynch


Emma Lee


Victoria Serkrier

Nicole Warne


Grace Mahary


Leila Yavari


Dana Avidan-Cohn


Justin O'Shea and Veronika Heilbrunner


Sandra Hagelstam


Ink Limpchart

The last 2 images here perfectly sum up London Fashion Week. After the amazing summer we had, had it was truly miserable weather for Fashion Week. It is amazing there are any images at all.
For me it ended up being the biggest challenge of my career. I was working flat out with a chest cold, my camera was acting up and on the final day I woke early to the dreaded black screen on my computer. Thank goodness I was in London when all this was happening as I had my wonderful husband here to help and support me through it all. You see every cloud has a silver lining.
This is just a small selection of the images I shot for Vogue. To see more you can pop over and have a look at the rest with this link.
 
Top