Hey girls,this is an outfit from today,was a pretty day and I felt like wearing a dress but I want to be comfortable also! so this is what I came out with! loving the flats  I just feel like they make my foot look I little bit big, is just how the shoe is! is comfortable! anyway girl thanks for reading and have a wonderful weekend ! 

Hola chicas, este es el look a que me vestí hoy, fue un día bastante lindo y tenia ganas de llevar un vestido pero a la vez cómoda! lo convine con estas sandalias me gustan mucho es solo que siento que me  hacen el pie ver algo grande, es sólo la forma que es! son comodos! de todos modos chicas  gracias por leer y que tengan un fin de semana maravilloso! besos


 CHOIES DRESS/VESTIDO  AQUI/HERE
F21 FLATS * F21 NECKLACE 
TARGET BAG (OLD)
XOXO
andy

 OUTFITS!!!
 


 
Top