Hey girls, so today I just want to say that the weather has change a lot where I live ! lots of rain :( which I don't like ! it is also getting chilly ! I feel like crying, I LOVE SUMMER! but anyway,lets look at the positive things like fall clothing ! hope you like this set that I made with fab items! :)
later today I will be uploading a outfit ,I just got this beautiful bag that I want to show! 
Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day!

Hola chicas, así que hoy sólo quiero decir que el clima ha cambiado mucho donde vivo! mucha lluvia : ( que no me gusta nada.  también  empezó el frío me dan ganas de llorar, me encanta el verano! pero en fin, echemos un vistazo a las cosas positivas, como la ropa  de otoño invierno! Espero que les guste este juego que hice con una ropa super linda! :)
el día de hoy voy a estar subiendo un look, acabo de recibir un bolso muy hermoso que quiero mostrar!
Gracias por leer y tenga un día maravilloso!

Fall <3



Forever 21 sweatshirts hoody / Forever 21 sweatshirts hoody / 3.1 Phillip Lim black vest / Velvet zip jacket / Alice + Olivia a line skirt / Jean shorts / Alice + Olivia leather flared skirt, $340 / Mini skirt / Fogal opaque tight / Dorothy Perkins ankle boots / Platform pumps / GUESS red shoes / Forever 21 shoes / Classified flat shoes / Marni leather purse / Linda Farrow leather purse, $190 / A|Wear leather purse, $51 / Proenza Schouler bag / With Love From CA circle scarf / Fat Face scarve, $30
 
Top