hello, today I'm wearing this pretty black and nude dress with nude heels and a print clutch I taught look good,what did you think? I'm also wearing a big bun,is very easy to do and looks fab! I haven't play with makeup a lot lately so I felt like doing a smokey eye with pink and nude lips! I used the naked palette.I just started  instagram  and I am loving it! :) if you want to follow me is andystyle92 I put the 92 because my blog name was already taken :( thanks for reading.  xoxo

hola, hoy me he puesto este vestido  negro y nude con unos tacones color nude también y una bolsa con impresion ¿qué te pareció? También me llevo un gran moño, es muy fácil de hacer y se ve fabuloso.
 No he jugado con maquillaje ase ya tiempo y me dieron ganas de hacer un smokey eye use la naked palette,una de mis favoritas! chicas acabo de comenzar instagram y me encanta! :) Si quieren seguirme es andystyle92 puse 92 porque mi nombre del blog estaba en lista adoptadas : ( gracias por leer.  xoxo














FOREVER 21 DRESS  SIMILAR DRESS  HERE
CHARLOTTE RUSSE CLUTCH SIMILAR CLUTCH  HERE
URBANOG HEELS SIMILAR HEELS  HERE
FOREVER 21 NECKLACE SIMILAR  HERE





 
Top