Hi girls, today I bring this look with a white skirt, silver shoes, silver top and also one of my favorite bags in pink! I really like the way a torn out to be even do I did a mix of silver and gold, I like the results! and the day was nice!
 girls thank you very much for reading and do not forget to check similar garments to get this look! xoxo

 Hola chicas,hoy les traigo este look con una falda blanca,zapatos de plata,la top tambiĆ©n es silver y con una de mis bolsas favoritas en color rosa! este look me encanto como acabo aunque hice combinaciĆ³n con plata y oro,me gustaron los resultados y el dia estaba lindo,no como hubiera querido,pero me conformo! muchas gracias por leer chicas y no se olviden de chequear las prendas similares para que obtengan este look! xoxo













I just started instagram!!!  is andystyle92 
 Forever 21 top
Forever 21 skirt
Forever 21 necklace 
Target bag
Urbanog shoes






 
Top