How to Move Google Reader Subscriptions to BlogLovin’ http://myprettypennies.com/2013/03/15/how-to-move-google-reader-subscriptions-to-bloglovin/



 Choies blouse 
Urbanog pumps (old)
skirt I did
F21 bag

 Hi girls, today I wear this floral skirt I made ​​myself! and I think it went well for my first time doing clothes, I could done it  better but I'm happy with it! I but just one yard of fabric for $ 5 and that was enough, it's very fun grabbing the fabric and color and all that to do it ! what do you think? remember it is my first time ;)

hola chicas, hoy traigo puesta esta falda de flores que yo misma hice! y creo que me salio bien para mi primera ves asiendo ropa,la podría  hacer mejor pero estoy contenta con ella! compre solo una yarda de tela por $5 y me fue suficiente y es muy divertido es coger la tela y el color y todo eso! que piensas de la falda?recuerden que es mi primera vez no sean tan duras ;)
xoxo

 
Top