Q


WEARING * LLEVO PUESTO
TARTAN DRESS HERE * TARTAN VESTIDO AQUI 
F21 HEELS/ZAPATOS 

HEY!!! OK ,so I can't stop wearing tartan! totally obsessed! I got this pretty little dress from
front row shop, definitely check out if you don't know this website, Here
 they have some really cool pieces.
So this dress is very different from my last  tartan dress outfit, I love them both, but I think this one is probably more wearable for different types of body and is not too tight to the body and still sexy, I think!
I was also feeling the color red a lot, so I did red lips, love it!... thanks for reading. xx

Hola guapas!!! No puedo dejar de usar tartán en mis looks, como han visto! bueno pues les cuento de este tartan vestido de front row shop, es una website con unas prendas muy lindas y diferentes! cuando mire este vestido no lo pensé dos veces, me pareció muy sexy! y creo que este tipo de vestido va muy bien con diferentes tipos de cuerpo! mi talla es chica, también estaba enamorada este dia del color rojo que decidí llevar los labios rojos! qué les parece! bueno me gusta como se ve! pues ojala que les guste el look y gracias por leer guapas!    

 
Top