Hey guys! Happy weekend! is been wonderful spending time with the family, maybe I can take some pics to share with you guys next time! so this is my second time wearing this beautiful princes skirt from chicwish, I just love to wear it! this time with a stripe crop top, black heel and black bag and btw I can't stop wearing this bag I think is perfect for almost all my look hehehe! not my favorite place to take pics with this look, but we didn't have mush time! but hopefully you guys like this look and thank u so much for all the lovely comments! xoxo

Hola chicos! Feliz fin de semana! ha sido maravilloso pasar tiempo con la familia, tal vez pueda tomar algunas fotos para compartir con ustedes la próxima vez! y bueno del look, esta es mi segunda vez que me pongo esta falda tan linda de Chicwish, me encanta ponermela! esta vez la combine con una blusa entallada rayada, zapatos negros y bolso negro que por cierto que no puedo dejar de usar, creo que este bolso es perfecto para casi todos mis looks hehehe! No es mi lugar favorito para tomar fotos con este look pero no tuvimos mucho tiempo! pero espero que les guste este look y muchas gracias por todos los hermosos comentarios! besos

Happy weekend! Feliz fin de semana!
 WEARING/LLEVO PUESTO
SKIRT HERE * FALDA AQUI
TOP HERE * CAMISA AQUI
BAG HERE * BOLSA AQUI
XOXO

 
 
Top