How cute is this overall from AMIclubwear! is perfect for summer and very comfortable, you can have a lot of fun with overalls, I did a simple white top underneath this time but you can do so many styles,colors and prints to go underneath a overall, I really love that! this overall has a very cute back which I totally forgot to take a picture of , sorry guys, but you can totally check out here, I also love the boots as much, they go with dresses.shorts,skirts,jeans well you name it! super cute.

Hola! super lindo este overall de AMIclubwear! es perfecto para el verano y muy comodo para dias casuales o hasta para ir al parque! pueden ser muy divertido, en este look lo combine con ua camisita corta  blanca muy sencilla, pero puede ir con diferentes estampados,colores y tipos de camisas, bueno me gusta mucho! las botas tambien me encantan van con casi todo en mi opinion :) el detalle es muy bonito! olvide tomar fotos de la espalda del vestido es muy linda, si quieren verla pueden hacer click aqui, muchas gracias por leer!.

WEARING/LLEVO PUESTO
AMICLUBWEAR OVERALLS HERE * AMICLUBWEAR OVERALLS AQUI
AMICLUBWEAR BOOTS HERE * AMICLUBWEAR BOTAS AQUI
BAG HERE * BOLSA AQUI
XOXO

 
 
Top