hey girls,  today's outfit I'm wearing this silver skirt from Burlington,white top from forever 21,I took this pics like two weeks and I decide to share them!
at first I didn't like them because It was very windy and in one of them I got a mustache! LOL
don't forget to check the bottom for similar items!!! thanks for reading


 hola chicas, en look de hoy llevo esta falda de plata de Burlington, top blanco de forever 21
 tomé estas fotos como hace dos semanas y decidi compartirlas!
al principio no me gustaron  porque había mucho viento y en una de ellas sali con bigote! LOL
no te olvides de revisar la ropa similar! gracias por leer.








                                                                I got a mustache! LOL



hey girls,I could find very similar item for this look, but this items are very pretty especially the skirt I really like it it has a similar cut to my skirt! ;)

chicas, no pude encontrar prendas muy similares para este look, pero estas prendas son muy bonitas, especialmente la falda me gusta mucho que tiene un corte similar al de la mía! ;)


  Vintage Quilted Clutch with Bobble Lock - ClutchesPointed-Toe-Patent-Faux-Leather-Heels  Irregular Pleated Skirt - Skirts  White Cut-out Sleeve Shirt - Shirts/Blouses



 
Top