hello, today's post is about buns, buns are my favorite when it comes to a second hair day or when I just don't know what to do with it really! especially in the summer! but sometimes I do them because is what I really want,and I feel that it would look good with my look!
 my favorite is the messy bun,looks very cute and chic on my opinion. 
which are your favorite type of buns? and did you do it because you want to or because you don't know what to do with your hair anymore! or both! :D 

Thanks for reading!

Hola chicas, este post es de chongos! tal vez algunas de ustedes los llaman de otra forma ! mi favorito tipo de chongo son los q parecen q no te peinaste ;) en verdad me gustan,los hago la mayoria de veces por q no se q aser con el cabello o aveces porq va con el look! cuales es tu tipo favorito de chongos? :D

















xoxo

 
Top