Hey girls, today I want it to share some of my favorite things and some random picture,starting with pink neon jeans ,love them ,this pretty neon green cardigan I love it, and some of my everyday makeup
I have to talk about ,the wet and wild palette is one of my favorite specially the last green dimensional color is so pretty !
I always been a fan of drugstore foundation and the new revlon nearly naked love it , it's perfect coverage and love that is not to heavy other then that not much to say,
nars and these 2 lipstick I been using stoppable!
I really like revlon lipstick ,so many color selection and my favorites are the matte ones ,mac stereo rose ,pure love theres nothing that looks as pretty as this!
;)
don't have much to say about the nail polish just that they look so pretty and love them together !
so yes, just love on this post, hope you girls try some of this things and if you have some random favorite please tell me so I can try them out !!

guess jeans
forever 21 shoes

jcpenney cardigan
forever 21 leather shorts


HOLA CHICAS ,HORA LES TRAIGO ALGUNAS DE MIS COSAS FAVORITAS COME ESTOS PANTALONES ROSITA Y ESTE VERDE SUÉTER MUY LINDOS NO DEJO DE USARLOS Y ALGUNAS COSITAS DE MAQUILLAJE ,TODOS ESTOS PRODUCTOS SON MUY BUENOS Y OJALA PUEDAN PROBAR ALGUNOS DE ELLOS,SI TIENES ALGUNAS COSAS FAVORITAS COMPARTELAS  PARA PROBARLAS :)
GRACIAS CHICAS POR LEER!

                                                       XOXO  ANDY




 
Top