Hello everybody, today I want it to share my favorite makeup from elf, but not just this colors ,they have alot more and I like more then this but this are the products that I used alot and that I like the most, I did my makeup  with all the products so you can see how it looks,I use the powder brush for liquid foundation not for powder but works for both.

They have very good quality for the very cheap price and sometimes they have free shipping with a $25 purchase!!!
anyway I am shore that I  alot of you know about elf and if you don't know this is the web site http://www.eyeslipsface.com/ .


ALL THESE PRODUCTS ARE FROM THE STUDIO LINE

 Blush in pink passion( if you are looking for a shimmery blush like orgasm from nars the elf twinkle pink is very similar).

Bronzer and Blush duo.

Conditioning lip balm spf 15 in peaceful pink.

Pigment eye shadow in naturally nude.

Powder brush .


THANKS FOR READING   :D
 
Top