I was nominated by 


The Rules

♥ List 11 random facts about yourself.

♥ Answer the 11 questions which are given to you by your nominator.

 Ask 11 new questions for all the bloggers that you nominate to win the award.

♥ Nominate 9 bloggers with less than 200 followers to win the award.

♥ Go to each of the blogger's pages to let them know about their nomination.

♥ Thank the blogger who nominated you by mentioning them and link it back to their blog on your post.


My 11 Random Facts:

  1. I love to dance!
  2. I love giving other girls make overs.
  3. I was born in Mexico.
  4. I love to watch movies.
  5. I have an obsession with blushes!
  6. My favorite color is pink!
  7. I think whales are amazing.
  8. I have been married for almost 5 years.
  9. My favorite show is Grey's Anatomy.
  10. I am the oldest in my family.
  11. I like to make desserts :)
My question from camila



1. What's your favorite color. 
pink
2. Where is your dream place to either visit or live in
 Greece
3. How would you describe your style?
is hard to say but
 casual chic is always my go to
4.Are you a neutral eyes or colorful eyes girl?
neutral eyes
5. Do you speak a language other than English?
Spanish
6. Who is your celebrity crush? 
enrique iglesias
7. What is your favorite candy? 
sour candies 
8. What is your staple lip color?
pink
9. What is your favorite movie?
the notebook
10. Why did you start blogging?
Because I love fashion and beauty and I want it to share all with people, the things the I know and I like :)
11. What is your favorite book?
I don't have a favorite book


My 11 questions for the 9 bloggers I will nominate:



  1. what's your favorite nail polish color? 
  2. what's your favorite movie?
  3. How tall are you?
  4. Do you wear high heel?
  5. What's your favorite makeup brand?
  6. What's your favorite song?
  7. What's your favorite thing to do when you are bored?
  8. What's your favorite color to wear?
  9.  Who is your celebrity crush? 
  10.  How would you describe your style?
  11. Which is your Favorite store to shop at?

The 4 bloggers I nominate:

  1. http://sobre-mis-tacones.blogspot.com/2013/01/over-same-pair-of-shoes.html#comment-form
  2. http://thestylevow.blogspot.com/
  3. http://www.studdedkisses.com/
  4. http://alamode-outi.blogspot.com/
I  did not find more blog with less than 200 :(


 
Top