This is a very comfy and casual look! I got the cardigan from sheinside is really pretty, love the colors and tribal print! is also warm! ;) is a great piece! I also did a bun, easy and quick... I am thinking on changing my color hair! any suggestions :) I love bangs but I get tired of them very quick! and I get crazy because I don't know how to do my hair! Lol but anyway I'll see! and hope you all like this casual everyday outfit! xoxo
Hola! el look de hora es un look muy casual y comodo! la chaqueta es de sheinside es muy linda y comoda, la quise combinar con algo muy simple para que luciera más, es una  prenda con un corte y impresion  muy bonita! y por cierto he estado pensando en cambiar el color de cabello! alguna sugerencia!... Gracias por pasar, muchos besos!


 WEARING/LLEVO PUESTO
CARDIGAN HERE * CHAQUETA QUÍ
BAG HERE * BOLSA AQUI
BOOTS HERE * BOTAS AQUI 
 XOXO

 


 
Top